- 1 DNB Counselling 2021 – Eligibility criteria
- 2 DNB Hospital Fees Structure
- 3 DNB CET counselling 2021 procedure – round one
DNB Counselling 2021 – Eligibility criteria
To participate for counselling of DNB 2021, candidates must mandatorily fulfil the conditions set by NBE along with the NEET PG eligibility criteria. For the convenience of candidates, these have been listed below:
- Those medical aspirants who do not participate in the first round of DNB Counselling 2021 will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent rounds, which includes the final in-person round
- Those candidates who are already pursuing any PG course other than DNB will first have to discontinue the same in order to be eligible for the counselling of DNB 2021
- Those candidates who join the course on their opted seat and then wish to discontinue the same will not be allowed to appear for the examination or pursue the course for three years, i.e., till December 2023. It is the same for candidates joining DNB direct 6 years course. Such candidates will be debarred till 2026
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS (PERSONALIZED)
|1||DNB Seat Matrix||CLICK HERE|
|2||DNB Cut-off 2020||CLICK HERE|
|3||DNB Hospital Bed Capacity||CLICK HERE|
|4||DNB Hospital Bonds||CLICK HERE|
|5||DNB Top Hospitals||CLICK HERE|
DNB LAST YEAR 2020 ARCHIVES
- FAQ’s for DNB Counselling 2020 : CLICK HERE
- Handbook DNB Post MBBS 2020 : CLick here
- Bond Format for DNB Service : CLICK HERE
- Process flow of DNB Counselling : CLICK HERE
- DNB Round 1 2020 Allotment List Pdf : CLICK HERE
- DNB Round 2 2020 Allotment List Pdf : CLICK HERE
- DNB Round 3 2020 Allotment List Pdf : CLICK HERE
- DNB Mopup Round 2020 Allotment List Pdf : CLICK HERE
- DNB 2020 Round 1 Seat Matrix Pdf : CLICK HERE
How to register for DNB Counselling 2021?
Step 1 – DNB Counselling Registration 2021
The Eligible Candidate has to create a Password to Login to the Online Counseling System using the link Create/Reset Password available in the Home page.
Step 2 – Login for DNB counselling
Candidate can Login to the Online Counseling System using his/her Roll number of NEET-PG 2021 or his/her registered email ID for NEET-PG 2021 and password
Step 3 – Payment of DNB 2021 counselling fee
After the successful Login to the system, the candidate has to pay Rs. 2500/- as counseling fee through online payment gateway.
Step 4 – Review personal details
The next step for candidates is to review and if need be edit their personal details for counselling of DNB 2021.
Step 5 – Uploading documents for DNB counselling process
The documents have to be uploaded during this registration process. The eligibility of the candidate for DNB (Post MBBS) 2020 Admission Session, in accordance with the
Eligibility criteria mentioned in the information bulletin and handbook for counseling, will be determined by the allotted institute by verifying the original documents of the
candidate by comparing the scanned copies uploaded through this page.
Step 6 – Choice filling for DNB Counselling 2021
- During the registration process, the candidate has to select his/her choice of preference. The candidate can fill any number of choices during this process. The candidate has also to arrange the selected choices in the order of preference.
- For filing the choices, candidate has to select the State than Hospital than Specialty than Add Choice.
- The candidate can move the selected choices up and down using the Mouse by Clicking the Arrow indicated in each choice.
- The selected choice can be removed from the preference list by clicking the Remove button.
Step 7 – Declaration box
In the Declaration page, the candidate has to accept the declaration by clicking Checkbox ‘I accept the declaration’
DNB Counselling – Complete Process
DNB Hospital Fees Structure
DNB CET counselling 2021 procedure – round one
Candidates who successfully register themselves for DNB 2021 counselling will be allowed to participate in the same. The procedure for round one is given in the points below:
- Each candidate will be allowed to opt for as many choices as many they want. However, they must note that selecting a college, during the counselling of DNB , which they do not wish to join will lead them into trouble as aforementioned
- Aspirants will be allowed to select their special category also. However, they will also have to upload certificates proving the same
- The certificates thus uploaded will then be verified by NBE as well as the authorities concerned at the allotted institute
- Aspirants who do not lock their selected choices for DNB counselling 2021 will have their options frozen and automatically locked after the last date.
- Those candidates who do not pay the registration fee within stipulated time will not be allowed to participate in DNB 2021 counselling process
- Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their preferences and their merit position. The allocation process in the counselling of DNB will be done first for the unreserved seats and then the reserved seats. Candidates can look below for the order of allocation.
1. Unreserved seats
2. In case UR seats are not available, SC/ST/OBC/PWD seats will be allotted to eligible candidates
3. If the above mentioned seats are not available then Special category seats (OBC-A/OBC-B/MBS/BCA/SEBC,etc.) will be allotted to eligible candidates
- A mock allotment of DNB counselling 2021 will be held, following which registered candidates will be allowed to re-arrange/re-shuffle their choices. The authorities will not allow fresh registrations at this time
- Once a seat gets allotted, other candidates who opted for the same will have that option automatically disabled
- Candidates who accept the allotted seat at the time of DNB 2021 counselling will have to pay one-year course fee, i.e., 80,000 through the online counseling portal of NBE. Such candidates will also have to select Certificate and Biometric Verification Centre at the time of online payment of course fee
- Aspirants who are allotted a seat will be allowed to participate for upgradation in the second round of counselling of DNB CET and those who were not allotted any seats will also be eligible for the second round
- The authorities will display the indicative seat matrix for upgradation on the official website
DNB counselling 2021 procedure – Round two
- NBE will avail the facility of choice filling for already registered candidates to select their preferred institute, which includes freezing of previously entered and available options and adding new ones. New candidates will not be allowed to register afresh for DNB 2021 counselling
- Candidates will have to mandatorily remove their earlier allotted seat choice during the second round. Failing to do this candidates will have to accept the newly allotted institute at the time of counselling of DNB Under any circumstances, the authorities will not allow candidates to take admission on the seat allotted in first round if they participate in the second round of DNB counselling 2021
- Candidates opting for upgraded seat will have their earlier allotted seat given to candidate with a lower rank than the former
- After having a seat allotted to them at the time of counselling of DNB , candidates will be required to pay one-year course fee and report for Biometric and Document Verification at the allotted centre. Candidates who pay the fee but do not report to the allotted centre will have their candidature cancelled
DNB counselling 2021 procedure – Round three
All the processes for the third round of counselling of DNB will be same as above. After getting seats allotted to them and Biometric and Document Verification done, candidates will have to download their allotment letter. This will be available to them on the online portal of DNB counselling 2021. Such candidates will have to report to the allotted college with the allotment letter and original documents for verification. The authorities at the allotted institute will verify the documents and eligibility of candidates as per the guidelines set by NBE.
DNB CET 2021 counselling procedure – Fourth (In-person) round
- The authorities will conduct the final round of DNB CET counselling at the below given address
National Board of Examinations, PSP Area
Landmark – Opposite District Court, New Delhi
- All the travel expenses have to be incurred by the participating candidates themselves
- Below given documents have to be furnished by candidates at the time of DNB counselling 2021. Failing to do this candidates will not be allowed to participate in the same
1. MBBS degree certificate/Provisional MBBS pass certificate
2. Permanent registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI)/ State Medical Council
3. Certificate of completion of internship (the date of completion of internship must be on or before December 31, 2021)
4. Caste certificate issued by competent authority and sub-caste should tally with Central Government list
5. Special category certificate (if applicable)
6. Any Bonafide certificate (if applicable)
7. Valid identity proof (PAN Card/Voter ID/Indian Passport/Driving license/ Aadhar Card with photograph)
- Candidates accepting their allotted seat will have to pay one-year course fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘ National Board of Examinations’ payable at ‘New Delhi’