Assam NEET Counselling 2022 :The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam will conduct the counselling for Assam MBBS BDS 2022 admission in online mode. The 85% state quota seats offered in medical and dental colleges in the state through Assam NEET admission.
Official Website : https://dme.assam.gov.in/
- 0.1 Eligibility Criteria in Assam NEET Counselling 2022
- 0.2 Assam NEET Counselling Process
- 0.3 Assam NEET 2022 Application Form cum Counselling Fee
- 0.4 Document Required for Assam NEET Counselling
- 0.5 Assam MBBS Merit List 2022
- 0.6 ASSAM Medical College MBBS Seat Matrix 2022
- 1 Assam Previous Year NEET Cutoff
Eligibility Criteria in Assam NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : Must have studied in Assam from class VII to XII and
- Residence Details : The parents of candidates must have land in Assam Or
- Other : The candidates/parents must be living in the state for past 20 years continuously.
Assam NEET Counselling Process
- Assam MBBS counselling 2022 will be conducted in the online mode in two rounds.
- To be a part of the DME Assam MBBS counselling, students must qualify NEET 2022 exam.
- A merit list will be published by the DME, Assam which will have the names of the selected candidates based on their NEET 2022 scores. Only candidates with their names on the list will be eligible for the counselling process.
- Eligible candidates will be required to fill and submit the Assam MBBS application form 2022 before the late date.
Assam NEET 2022 Application Form cum Counselling Fee
|All Categories||Rs. 500|
Document Required for Assam NEET Counselling
Candidates will be required to submit the documents at the time of counselling of Assam MBBS 2022. All the documents that are mandatory are listed below. These documents must be submitted along with the self-attested photocopy.
- NEET Score Card
- Class 12 passing certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- Assam MBBS application form 2022
- Date of Birth certificate
- Identification proofs (Driving License/PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport)
- Caste certificate provided by a competent authority
- Certificate of Permanent residence
- Fresh passport size photographs
- Certificate of physical disability, if applicable
Assam MBBS Merit List 2022
The admission conducting authority will release the merit list for Assam MBBS 2022 admission in PDF format. Those candidates who will register themselves successfully and fulfil the eligibility conditions will be included in the merit list for admission to Assam MBBS.
|2020||Assam NEET Merit List||Download|
|2021||Assam NEET Merit List|
ASSAM Medical College MBBS Seat Matrix 2022
|S.No||Colleges||No. of Seats|
|1||Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh||200|
|2||Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati||200|
|3||Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat||125|
|4||Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital, Barpeta||125|
|5||Silchar Medical College and Hospital, Silchar||125|
|6||Tezpur Medical College and Hospital, Tezpur||125|
Assam Previous Year NEET Cutoff
NEET Cutoff Assam 2022 for 15% All India Quota seats
NEET 2022 Cutoff Assam for 85% State Quota seats