Punjab NEET Counselling 2022 : The counselling for medical seats in Punjab is conducted by the Baba Faridkot University of Health Sciences. This counselling is held for the 85% seats of government medical colleges and 100% seats of private medical colleges. The remaining 15% seats of Government colleges come under the All India Quota. The counselling for these 15% seats is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee.
- 1 Punjab NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
- 2 Eligibility Criteria in Punjab NEET Counselling 2022
- 3 Punjab NEET Counselling Process
- 4 Document Required for Punjab NEET Counselling
- 5 Punjab MBBS merit list 2022
- 6 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Punjab NEET Counselling 2022 – Dates, Application Form, Merit List, Counselling
Punjab NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Admission name||Punjab MBBS 2022 admission|
|Admission body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Mode of admission||Online|
|Admission granted on the basis of exam||NEET 2022 marks|
|Exam conducted by||National Testing Agency|
Eligibility Criteria in Punjab NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : Either studied for 5 years in Punjab or 11th and 12th from Punjab or
- Residence Details : Residing in Punjab for past 5 years or
- Other : Born in Punjab and having valid birth certificate
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|Conducting Authority||Baba Faridkot University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Punjab MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|Punjab MBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Punjab MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
Punjab NEET Counselling Process
- Registation : The first step for the counselling is to register with BFUHS on bfuhs.ac.in.
- Merit List : The list of eligible candidates will be displayed.
- Choice Filling The eligible candidates can go for the choice filling after logging into their accounts.
- Seat Allotment :The seat allocation would be done after the verification and tallying the rank of the candidate, cut off of the institute and institute ranks.
- Document Verification : Candidates are advised to accept the seat allotted then and verify their documents and report to the respective college.
- Upgradation : If they are not willing to accept the seat allotted to them then they can opt for the up-gradation in Round 2.
- The rounds of the seat allotment will be held as per the time table and the eligible students can go for the participation in the further counselling rounds.
- If any student wants to take their names back then it is allowed free in only for round 1.
Document Required for Punjab NEET Counselling
- Domicile certificate
- NEET admit card 2022
- NEET result 2022
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Income certificate
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Pass certificate from Class 6 to 12
- Minority certificate, if applicable
- Permanent caste certificate, if required
- Transfer certificate
- Allotment letter
- Reserved candidate must produce respective documents asked by the authority
Punjab MBBS merit list 2022
After closing the application process, the authorities will publish the Punjab MBBS 2022 merit list mentioning the names of shortlisted candidates. Punjab MBBS merit list will be prepared on the basis of NEET 2022 scores of the candidate
|2020||Punjab NEET Merit List||Download|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Punjab NEET Counselling 2022 – Dates, Application Form, Merit List, Counselling
Question: Who will conduct Punjab MBBS 2022 admission?
Answer: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences will conduct Punjab MBBS/BDS admission 2022.
Question: How to fill Punjab MBBS application form?
Answer: Candidates can fill the Punjab MBBS 2022 application form in an online mode at bfuhs.ac.in.
Question: Is it mandatory to fulfil the domicile criteria for admissions?
Answer: Yes it is absolutely mandatory to fulfil the domicile criteria required for admissions to the medical and dental colleges of the state