Haryana NEET Counselling 2022 : The counselling for medical seats in Haryana is conducted by DMER – The Department of Medical Education and Research . This counselling is held for the 85% seats of government medical colleges and 100% seats of private medical colleges. The remaining 15% seats of Government colleges come under the All India Quota. The counselling for these 15% seats is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee.
- 1 Haryana NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
- 2 Eligibility Criteria in Haryana NEET Counselling 2022
- 3 Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- 4 Document Required for Haryana NEET Counselling
- 5 Haryana MBBS merit list 2022
- 6 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Haryana NEET Counselling 2022 – Dates, Application Form, Merit List, Counselling
Haryana NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Admission name||Haryana NEET 2021 admission|
|Counselling authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET UG scores|
|Examination conducting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
Eligibility Criteria in Haryana NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : 11th &12th From Haryana or
- Residence Details : Domicile Certificate of Haryana or
- Other : All candidates claiming domicile should produce original certificate from authority or Principal of concerned School
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana|
|Haryana MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|Haryana MBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- Registration : At first, candidates will have to register themselves with Haryana NEET UG by paying Rs.4000 for General, Rs.1000 for SC/BC/EWS & Rs 10000 for NRI.
- Document Verification : At Pt. B.D Sharma UHS, Rohtak, candidates need to physically verify documents.
- Merit List : A list of eligible candidates will be displayed.
- Choice Filling : Candidates can then login to their respective accounts and exercise the choice filling.
- Seat Allotment : A seat may be allocated to the candidate, based on the candidate’s rank, institute cutoff ranks, candidate’s preference, priority, etc.
- Joining/ Upgradation : Candidates can verify their document and accept the seat & report to the respective college for admissions. Or students can opt for upgradation in Round 2.
- As per schedule, subsequent rounds of seat allotment will be conducted and candidates can proceed to participate in the further counselling rounds.
- The candidates need to deposit the requisite amount – Rs.10,000/-(Rs.5000/- for SC/BC/EWS of Haryana state) who wish to participate in the 2nd round Rs 2 Lakhs as the case may be, failing which they will not be considered eligible to participate in the 2nd round of counselling. In the fee of the first year of UG Course, this amount will be adjusted later on.
- After the completion of the counselling process, the amount deposited by the candidates who are not allotted seats during the 2nd round shall be returned back.
Document Required for Haryana NEET Counselling
- Neet Admit Card
- Matriculation/High School Certificate (Class 10)
- NEET result copy
- Class 12/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School examination certificate and its marksheet
- Character certificate which must be issued by the school/institute last attended
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of bonafide resident which is issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Caste certificate which must issued by the authority, if applicable
- Benchmark disability certificate which must issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependants of freedom fighters
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income certificate (for SC/BC category candidates)
- Printout of online application form
- Provisional allotment letter
- Aspirants ID proof – Aadhaar card/PAN card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/Ration card or any other government proof
- One must have four passport size photographs
Note – Candidates must note that documents furnished during verification and the ones uploaded in the application form of NEET must match.
Haryana MBBS merit list 2022
After closing the application process, the authorities will publish the Haryana MBBS 2021 merit list mentioning the names of shortlisted candidates. Haryana MBBS merit list will be prepared on the basis of NEET 2021 scores of the candidate
|2020||Haryana NEET Merit List Round 1||Download|
|2020||Haryana NEET Merit List Round 1||Download|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Haryana NEET Counselling 2022 – Dates, Application Form, Merit List, Counselling
Question: Who is the competent authorities to conduct Haryana MBBS admission 2022?
Answer: Directorate of Medical Education (DMER), Haryana is the competent authority that will conduct the admission process for Haryana MBBS admission.
Question: Who can apply for Haryana NEET admission 2022?
Answer: Only the candidates who will fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the state counselling authority will be considered for Haryana MBBS 2022 admission.
Question: In which mode Haryana NEET application form can be filled?
Answer: The mode of filling out the application form of Haryana MBBS is online only.