Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022 : Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College, and Hospital, Jaipur is the competent authority to conduct the counselling for Rajasthan NEET 2022 admission.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Admission name||Rajasthan NEET 2021 admission|
|Counselling authority||Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur|
|Admission on the basis of||NEET UG scores|
|Examination conducting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
Eligibility Criteria in Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : Optional or
- Residence Details : Permanent residence in Rajasthan for more than 10 years. Or
- Other : Any female married to a male of Rajasthan Domicile
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|Conducting Authority||HTE Rajasthan NEET UG|
|Rajasthan MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|Rajasthan MBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Process
|Registration||Register by entering personal and mails details for Rajasthan MBBS BDS 2021 admission.|
|Login||After successful registration, students have to login by entering their login credentials which will be sent on the registered Email Id.|
|Filing the application form||Then, enter the personal, academic (Class 12 and NEET 2022), contact, and other relevant details|
|Upload||All the documents under the proper specification need to be uploaded|
|Fee payment||The Rajasthan MBBS 2021 application fee needs to be paid through online mode.|
|Printout||Take two-three printouts of the confirmation page for future purposes.|
|Unreserved category||Rs. 2000|
|Reserved category||Rs. 1200|
Document Required for Rajasthan NEET Counselling
- NEET 2021 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Copy of photo ID (driving license / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on the application form
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
Documents Checklists for NRI Candidate
- If the sponsor resided in India then he/she needs to submit the certificate of residence insured by the Indian embassy in the concerned country/Ministry of External Affairs.
- If the candidate’s parent is the local guardian (Indian citizen) then he/she needs to submit the certificate issuing the address of the parents.
Note – Candidates must note that documents furnished during verification and the ones uploaded in the application form of NEET must match.
Rajasthan MBBS merit list 2022
- The authority will release the Rajasthan MBBS merit list on the basis of scores obtained in NEET 2021.
- To be enlisted in the Rajasthan MBBS merit list 2021 eligible aspirants have to fill the application form pay the application fee and have to take part in online choice filling.
- A Rajasthan MBBS 2021 merit list will be released separately for each category.
- Aspirants included in Rajasthan MBBS merit list will have to participate in document verification and further counselling session.
- The Rajasthan MBBS merit list 2021 will be available in only online mode.
Authority will release the merit list of NEET 2022, after the completion of the registration process. Meanwhile, aspirants can go through the previous year’s merit list pdf from the below-mentioned table.