Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023 might be performed through the BCECE Board via online mode. The counselling will be performed for admission into MD/MS courses as per the rank list of NEET PG 2022 against state quota seats. The admission process for the 50% quota seats is performed through the name of PGMAC (Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling). 50% state quota seats counselling will be completed for various medical and dental colleges/universities withinside the state.
Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023 – Highlights
|Admission name||Bihar PG medical admission|
|Admission based on||NEET PG scores|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Admission counselling authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE)|
Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria laid down by the authorities before Applying for the Bihar State Counselling
|Origin||Candidate must be of Indian origin|
|Degree||MBBS degree from any medical/college/institution of Bihar recognized by MCI|
|Domicile||Candidates who are not permanent residents of Bihar but have qualified MBBS from a recognized college of the state are also eligible.|
|Age limit||No maximum age limit|
|Registration certificate||Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by Bihar State Medical Council or MCI|
|Internship||Completion certificate of compulsory one-year rotatory internship on or before July 31, 2023|
|Minimum qualifying percentile||Must secure NEET PG Cutoff|
Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023: NEET PG cutoff
|Category||Cut off||NEET PG cutoff scores|
|General- PH||45 percentile||260|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40 percentile||245|
Steps to fill the Bihar PG Medical Application form 2023
- A link to the Bihar PG 2023 application form will be available on this page. Candidates will be able to fill it out by clicking on it as and when available.
- Candidates need to register themselves by entering their basic details such as name, NEET PG roll number, date of birth, email ID, contact number, etc.
- After the account is activated, candidates will have to sign in again and fill in their personal information.
- Candidates will then have to upload their signature and photograph according to the specifications given on Bihar PG medical application form 2023.
- After uploading the photograph, candidates will have to fill in their educational details.
- Now, all the filled details will be previewed on the screen. Candidates must check the details ensuring all are correct.
- In the next step, candidates will have to pay Bihar PG medical 2023 application fee. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 2200 only irrespective of the categories.
- Candidates will have to download and take printouts of the filled Bihar PG medical application form 2023 for counselling.
Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023: Merit list
Bihar PG medical merit list 2023 will be released online at the BCECEB official website. Candidates securing the cutoff set by the authorities for NEET PG 2023 will be mentioned in the state merit list of Bihar PG 2023.
Bihar NEET PG Counselling MD/MS Closing Rank 2022
|Bihar Private College Closing Rank||Click Here|
|Bihar Government College Closing Rank||ClickHere|
Bihar NEET PG 2023 Medical Colleges Fees
|Bihar Private College Fees Structure||Click Here|
Bihar NEET PG Counselling Fees 2023
|S.No||Institution/College Type||UR/EWS Category||SC/ ST/ EBC/ BC Category|
|1.||Government||Rs. 25000/-||Rs. 12,500/|
|3.||Both||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/|
Admission Criteria of Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023
|Bihar PG Medical Seat Distribution||Admission Criteria|
|50% All India Quota seats||Centralized counselling by MCC based on NEET PG Scores|
|50% State Quota seats||Online Counselling conducted by BCECEB, Bihar, based on state merit rank|
|Admission to deemed/Central universities||online counselling by MCC(DGHS) based on NEET PG scores|
Important Documents for Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates need to submit self-attested copies of the following documents at the time of admission:
- Board’s copy of challan as proof of successful payment of counselling fee
- Residential certificate
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- College leaving certificate
- Rotatory Internship completion certificate
- MBBS passing certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (Part I, II, and III)
- No objection certificate by the employers
- Medical registration certificate by MCI or SMC
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- Three photographs identical to the one used in NEET PG admit card
- Any other certificate in support of the eligibility as required and mentioned in the prospectus
Bihar MD/MS Bond & Stipend
|Bond Remarks||25 lakh Plus Stipend Recived|
|Seat Leaving Penalty||15 lakh Plus Stipend Recived|
Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023 Category-wise Seat Reservation
As per the Bihar NEET PG reservation policy, 10% of total seats have been reserved for EWS applicants at both state and central universities. Students must look at the details of reservation criteria.
|Category||Revered Seats (%)|
Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2023 Allotment List
Bihar NEET PG counselling: Useful links (Previous Year)
|Bihar NEET PG 2022 Counselling Prospectus||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Allotment List||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 2 Allotment List||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Rank List||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 2 Rank List||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2022 Private College Fees Structure||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2022 Seat Matrix||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2021 Counselling Prospectus||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2021 Counselling Round 1 Allotment List||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2021 Counselling Round 2 Allotment List||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2021 Counselling Round 1 Rank List||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2021 Counselling Round 2 Rank List||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2021 Private College Fees Structure||Download|
|Bihar NEET PG 2021 Seat Matrix||Download|
Top Colleges in Bihar accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and Hospital ,Bhagalpur||Click Here|
|Nalanda Medical College & Hospital , Patna||Click Here|
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College ,Kishanganj||Click Here|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna||Click Here|
|Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital ,Muzzafarpur||Click Here|
|Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital ,Lehriasarai||Click Here|
|Katihar Medical College,Katihar||Click Here|
|Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna||Click Here|
|Anugrah Narayan Magahdh Medical College, Gaya||Click Here|
|Government Medical College, Bettiah||Click Here|
|Vardhman Institute Of Medical Sciences, Nalanda||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Bihar NEET PG Admission 2023
Question: Who will be called for Bihar PG medical counselling 2023?
Answer: Candidates who secure a place in Bihar PG medical admission state merit list will be called for counselling.
Question: Who is the competent authority to conduct counselling for Bihar PG 2023 medical admission?
Answer: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is responsible to conduct Bihar PG medical 2023 counselling.