Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023 Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh, conducts the admission process for UP PG medical and dental online on the official website. The admission process for the 50% quota seats is performed through the name of DMET (Directorate of Medical Education and Training). 50% state quota seats counselling will be completed for various medical and dental colleges/universities withinside the state.
- 1 Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023 – Highlights
- 2 Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023: NEET PG cutoff
- 4 Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023: Merit list
- 5 Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling MD/MS Closing Rank 2022
- 6 Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Medical Colleges Fees
- 7 Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Fees 2023
- 8 Admission Criteria of Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023
- 9 Important Documents for Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023
- 10 Uttar Pradesh MD/MS Bond & Stipend
- 11 Uttar Pradesh NEET PG counselling: Useful links (Previous Year)
- 12 Top Colleges in Uttar Pradesh accepting NEET PG Scorecard
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023 – Highlights
|Admission name||Uttar Pradesh PG medical admission|
|Admission based on||NEET PG scores|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Admission counselling authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training|
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria laid down by the authorities before Applying for the Uttar Pradesh State Counselling
Candidates must go through the basic eligibility conditions for UP NEET PG 2023 admission before filling out the application form. Some of the basic eligibility criteria for UP PG medical is mentioned in the table below.
- Aspirants must have passed MBBS/BDS course from the government or private colleges recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) or Dental Council of India (DCI) will be eligible for UP PG medical 2023 admission.
- The domicile candidates of UP who have obtained admission under All India Quota (AIQ)/AIIMS/central government institutes outside the state can also apply for PG admission. Such aspirants need to provide a certificate from the principal/dean of the college mentioning that they were admitted under AIQ/AIIMS/central institute. Also, aspirants need to submit their UP domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates who have completed one year of rotatory internship on or before June 30, 2022, will be eligible to participate for the admission process.
- Medicos who have completed their undergraduate from the college/university outside Uttar Pradesh and are not a domicile of the state are only eligible for admission to private colleges.
- Only aspirants who have filled out UP NEET PG application forms and have been NOC (No Objection Certificate) by the Medical and Health Department, UP, and whose name is listed in the merit list will be eligible for UP PG medical admission 2023.
- At last, aspirants need to secure the minimum qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2023 as specified by NBE to pass the test. The category-wise NEET PG 2022 cutoff percentile and marks are mentioned in the table below.
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023: NEET PG cutoff
|Category||Cut off||NEET PG cutoff scores 2022|
|General- PH||45 percentile||260|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40 percentile||245|
Steps to fill the Uttarpradesh PG Medical Application form 2023
- UP PG medical online registration
- Creating login credentials
- Filling out personal, qualification, contact, NEET PG, and other details
- Payment of application fees (Rs. 2000 through credit/debit cards, net banking or UPI)
- Downloading the confirmation page
For successful submission of UP NEET PG application form 2023, it is mandatory for aspirants to pay the application fee in online mode. It is also advised to take at least three to four printouts of the confirmation page for future references.
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023: Merit list
DMET UP will prepare the UP NEET PG 2023 merit list on the basis of scores obtained in NEET PG. The merit list will include the names of candidates, state rank, roll number, NEET PG rank and scores, category, sub-category, weightage years, and total weightage of marks. Based on the NEET PG All India Rank (AIR), aspirants will be called for the counselling process.
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling MD/MS Closing Rank 2022
|Uttar Pradesh Private College Closing Rank||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Government College Closing Rank||ClickHere|
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Medical Colleges Fees
|Uttar Pradesh Private College Fees Structure||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Fees 2023
|S.No||Institution/College Type||UR/EWS Category||SC/ ST/ EBC/ BC Category|
|1.||Government||Rs. 30000/-||Rs. 30000/|
Admission Criteria of Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023
|Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Seat Distribution||Admission Criteria|
|50% All India Quota seats||Centralized counselling by MCC based on NEET PG Scores|
|50% State Quota seats||Online Counselling conducted by DGME UP, based on state merit rank|
|Admission to deemed/Central universities||online counselling by MCC(DGHS) based on NEET PG scores|
Important Documents for Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023
Following are the documents which must be furnished at the time of counselling of UP PG medical admission.
- NEET PG Admit Card
- High school certificate for the proof of date of birth
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations
- MBBS passing out certificates or degree
- Copy of NEET PG Result
- 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship completion certificate
- Permanent registration certificate from MCI or state medical council
- Employees relieving certificate, if an employee
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable
- PH certificate, if applicable
- Copy of downloaded allotment letter
- Online registration proof
- Printout of candidate’s state merit placement
Uttar Pradesh MD/MS Bond & Stipend
|Bond Remarks||For Non Service 2yr/20 lakh Plus Stipend Recived & For In-Service 10 yr/1crore|
|Seat Leaving Penalty||5 lakh Plus Stipend Recived|
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023 Allotment List
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Prospectus||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Allotment List||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 2 Allotment List||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 3 Allotment List||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Merit List||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 2 Merit List||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 3 Merit List||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Private College Fees Structure||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 2022 Round 1 Seat Matrix||Download|
Top Colleges in Uttar Pradesh accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and Hospital ,Bhagalpur||Click Here|
|Nalanda Medical College & Hospital , Patna||Click Here|
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College ,Kishanganj||Click Here|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna||Click Here|
|Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital ,Muzzafarpur||Click Here|
|Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital ,Lehriasarai||Click Here|
|Katihar Medical College,Katihar||Click Here|
|Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna||Click Here|
|Anugrah Narayan Magahdh Medical College, Gaya||Click Here|
|Government Medical College, Bettiah||Click Here|
|Vardhman Institute Of Medical Sciences, Nalanda||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Admission 2023
Who will be called for Uttar Pradesh PG medical counselling 2023?
Candidates who secure a place in Uttar Pradesh PG medical admission state merit list will be called for counselling.
Who is the competent authority to conduct counselling for Uttar Pradesh PG 2023 medical admission?
Director General of Medical Education is responsible to conduct Uttar Pradesh PG medical 2023 counselling.