Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2024 :The Karnataka NEET UG Counselling is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). It conducts the counselling for the Government medical colleges in state as well as for private medical colleges in state. The counselling is for 85% of seats from Government medical colleges and 100% seats of private medical colleges.
Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2024 Overview
|Karnataka MBBS 2024 admission
|Admission conducting body
|Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), Bangalore
|Entrance exam accepted
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2024
|Exam conducted by
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Criteria for admission
|NEET 2024 scores
|MBBS and BDS
|Type of seats
|Seats under 85% state quota and 100% private colleges
Eligibility Criteria in Karnataka NEET UG Counselling 2024
- Academic Details : 11th & 12th from Karnataka and
- Residence Details : Study of seven academic years in Karnataka or
- Other : Either of the parents residing in Karnataka for past 7 years.
|Karnataka MBBS Fees
|Karnataka MBBS Seat Matrix
|Karnataka MBBS Cutoff
Karnataka NEET Counselling Process
- Candidates should first register to the KEA.
- After registration, visit the document verification centre for claiming their eligibility.
- Once the eligibility is proven then candidates get their secret key to activate their NEET UG Counselling account for Karnataka state seats.
- With this secret key candidates can log in to their accounts to check the seat matrix.
- There will be a mock allotment for the students before they fill the choices as per their preference. Students can fill their choices after the mock allotment.
- After the mock seat allotment, the modifying choices’ window will be enabled. Candidates can change their choices for round 1.
- The seats then get allocated to candidates according to the marks, ranks, and cutoff.
- Candidates need to report the respective college if they accept the allocated seats.
- If not accepted the seats, candidates can follow the next rounds.
Document Required for Karnataka NEET UG Counselling
Candidates are required to bring the requisite documents in original and submit the Xerox copies of the same during the verification process of KEA 2020.
- Xth standard Mark Sheet
- XIIth Class Mark Sheet
- KEA Application form 2022 hard copy
- Copy of Challan Original (As a proof of fee payment)
- Caste Certificate
- Recent 2 Passport size Photographs
- Medical Certificate (In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates)
- Study Certificate signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
- Residence Certificate
- Study Certificates from 6th Standard to Intermediate
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable
If claiming reservation benefits:
- If claiming Kannada Medium quota: Kannada Medium Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std for Ten Complete.
- Caste / Caste Income Certificate issued by Concerned Tahsildar- For SC / ST in Form-D, Category-I in form E and 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B in Form F.
- If claiming Rural quota: – Rural Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std for Ten Complete Year