Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2022 Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu will conduct Tamil Nadu MBBS 2022 counselling in an offline mode on the basis of NEET 2022
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Admission name||Tamil Nadu MBBS admission|
|Admission conducting authority||Directorate Medical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of admission||Online|
|Exam accepted for Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS admission||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2022|
|Qualifying criteria||Scores obtained in NEET 2022|
|Exam conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
Eligibility Criteria in Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : Class VI to XII in Tamil Nadu or
- Residence Details : Nativity Certificate of Tamil Nadu
- Other : For Availing Reservation both certificate will be necessary, otherwise candidate will be deemed to be Open Category
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|Conducting Authority||DME, Tamil Nadu|
|Tamilnadu MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|TamilnaduMBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tamilnadu MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
Category of seats
|Category||Type of seats/institute|
|Category A||All seats in government medical colleges, Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Government Erode Medical College & Hospital, and ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR.|
|Category B||Seats under government quota in self financing medical colleges|
|Category C||Seats in government dental colleges|
|Category D||Seats in Rajah Muthiah Dental College and government quota seats in self financing dental colleges|
|Category E||Management/NRI quota seats in self financing medical colleges.|
|Category F||Minority seats in self financing medical/dental colleges.|
|Category G||Management/NRI seats in self financing dental colleges.|
|Category H||Seats in Christian Medical College, Vellore|
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Process
- Candidates should fill the form online on www.tnhealth.org and submit their filled in online application form after uploading the details in the required fields. With necessary enclosures, students should send the printout filled in online application form. The cost of application form which is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) should be paid through Bank payment portal in the websites or by means of Demand Draft that is drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” payable at Chennai.
- Students should send Application form to THE SECRETARY, SELECTION COMMITTEE, 162, PERIYAR E.V.R. HIGH ROAD, KILPAUK, CHENNAI – 10.
- Then the Merit list will be published.
- And finally the Result will be published.
- Then students will have to undergo Document Verification, fee submission, and reporting.
- Students can either go for the upgradation or can surrender the seat.
- A person is eligible to participate in the Mop up round if after 2nd round there is no allotment happened.
Document Required for Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling
Original documents of the candidate will be verified & candidates also need to attach the self-attested copies of the given documents with the application:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th or its Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- NEET Score Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Photo ID proof
Tamil Nadu MBBS MERIT LIST
After closing the applications, DME will publish the Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS 2022 merit list. Candidates included in the merit list will be eligible for Tamil Nadu MBBS admission and called for counselling process.