Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022 : NEET UG Medical/Dental counseling in the state of Gujarat is Conducted by ACPUGMEC – Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate / Post Graduate Medical Education Courses, Govt of Gujarat.
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Name of admission||Gujarat MBBS admission|
|Counselling authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Basis of admission||Scores obtained in NEET 2022|
|Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency|
Eligibility Criteria in Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : Optional or
- Residence Details : Permanent residence in Gujarat for more than 10 years. Or
- Other : Any female married to a male of Gujarat Domicile
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|Gujarat MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|Gujarat MBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Gujarat MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
Gujarat NEET Counselling Process
ACPUGMEC will conduct the Gujarat MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling in an online mode for 85% state quota and 100% private colleges seats
1. First Get a PIN
- Go to the Authorized Axis bank branch in Gujarat to get a PIN of application form and for that you need to pay a fee of INR 200 in cash.
- During bank hours, PIN for online registration is available at the authorised branches of Axis Bank approved by the authority.
2. Student’s Online Registration
- Fill the online application form by using PIN received from Axis Bank by visiting the website – medadmgujarat.org/
3. Choice Filling For Colleges
- Students are needed to fill their preferences of colleges by putting their highest preference on top.
4. Verification of Documents
- Students can verify their documents at the help center.
5. Seat Allotment or Publication of Result
- On the official website, seat allotment will be published
6. Final Step
- Students who have got the allotment need to confirm the seats by paying the fees.
- In round 2, students can go for the upgradation of college.
- Students can surrender and opt for the fresh allotment in Round 2.
- Students must confirm Willingness to participate in Mop Up round has to be confirmed by the candidate online.
Document Required for Gujarat NEET Counselling Verification
- Copy of Passport, if citizenship is dual/foreign
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Local quota certificate if admitted in the local quota of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Medical College, Surat
- Marksheet of Class 12 for admission to Gujarat MBBS
- Disability certificate issued by the authority subject to verified by Medical Board of ACPUGMEC
- NEET Result 2022
- SEBC Non-creamy layer certificate issued on or after April 1, 2018, by the respective authority
- SC/ST/SEBC certificate issued by authorities of the state
- School leaving certificate/Transfer Certificate/Passport/Birth certificate for the proof of birth date, place of birth and Indian citizenship
- Domicile certificate of Gujarat
Gujarat NEET Counselling : Documents to be furnished at allotted college
- Copy of PH certificate issued by competent authority
- Gujarat MBBS allotment letter
- Copy of passport (dual citizenship/foreign)
- Tuition fee receipt showing paid 6 months fees at Axis bank
- SEBC category certificate issued by the authority of Gujarat
- Class 12 marksheet
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority of the state
- Copy of NEET UG result
- Relevant documents to prove birth date, place of birth and Indian citizenship
- Domicile certificate
Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2022
The admission conducting authority will release the merit list for Gujarat MBBS 2022 admission in PDF format. Those candidates who will register themselves successfully and fulfil the eligibility conditions will be included in the merit list for admission to Gujarat MBBS.
|2020||Gujarat NEET Merit List||Download|
|2021||Gujarat NEET Merit List|