Kerala NEET Counselling 2022 :The Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Thiruvananthapuram has started the registration for Kerala NEET 2022 admission
Kerala NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Name||Kerala MBBS BDS Admission|
|Exam name||NEET UG|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for state seats||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
Eligibility Criteria in Kerala NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : Continuous study from 8th to 12th or any 5 years of study in Kerala or
- Residence Details : Nativity Certificate of Kerala for reservation or
- Other : Children of central/State govt employee with 11th and 12th from Kerala
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|Kerala MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|Kerala MBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Kerala MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
Kerala NEET Counselling Process
- The foremost step to start the process of counselling is to register with KEAM & make the payment of 2000 INR.
- hen candidates are required to log into their respective account to check the seat matrix & to do the choice filling.
- A seat will be allotted to the candidate as per his ranking of cut off, & his respective preference or priority of the colleges.
- After an acceptance of the seats, the candidate needs to go on to report to the respective college as per his selection.
- The next round of seat allotment will be conducted as per the schedule & then candidates can prepare themselves to be involved in the upcoming round of counselling.
- Keep a printout of the memo of the allotment letter & remit of the fee which is payable to the commissioner of entrance examination, or instead make an online payment.
Document Required for Kerala NEET Counselling
The list of relevant documents that need to be furnished at the time of Kerala MBBS admission 2022 are mentioned below.
- Nativity certificate
- Class 10 or SSLC certificate as a proof for birth date
- Self-attested copy of Class 12 mark sheet or original course attested by the head of the institution last attended.
- Self-attested copies of HSC or equivalent examination mark sheet
- NCL certificate (for SEBC/OEC reservation)
- Community certificate (for SC/ST aspirants)
- Original certificates for those claiming special reservation
- Self-attested medical certificate (for PH candidates)
KERALA MBBS MERIT LIST
After the conclusion of the registration process, CEE will publish a list of candidates who are eligible for Kerala NEET counselling process in the online mode. Candidates who will qualify NEET 2022 exam and will successfully apply for Kerala MBBS/BDS admission 2022 by filling the application form will be considered for the inclusion in the merit list of Kerala MBBS 2022.
|2020||Kerala MBBS Merit List 2020||Download|