Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 : Application for NEET 2022 has been released by The Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai, an authority who conducts the admission process for the courses on health & science to the colleges in Maharashtra state
- 1 Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
- 2 Eligibility Criteria in Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
- 3 Maharashtra NEET Counselling Process
- 4 Document Required for Maharshtra NEET Counselling Verification
- 5 Maharashtra MBBS Merit List 2022
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Admission||Maharashtra MBBS admission|
|Authority to conduct admission||Directorate Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra|
|Exam accepted||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2022|
|Qualifying criteria||Scores obtained in NEET 2022|
|Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
Eligibility Criteria in Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : 10th & 12th from Maharashtra and
- Residence Details : Born In Maharashtra or
- Other : Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|Maharashtra MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|Maharashtra MBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling Process
An applicant can access the application form on the following sites:
The authority will conduct the counselling of Maharashtra MBBS/BDS 2022 in an online mode. Only registered candidates who will be included in the state merit list will be eligible for Maharashtra MBBS 2022 counselling.
Step 1: Login
To participate in the counselling process, candidates need to register and fill form
Step 2: College code
To fill the choices for courses and colleges for Maharashtra NEET counselling 2022, candidates will have to choose the respective code. Each code for Maharashtra MBBS counselling, will be a combination of four numbers along with alphabets S and N. S suffix in the college code will represent state quota while N suffix will be for NRI quota.
Step 3: Submitting choices for Maharashtra NEET counselling
Candidates must carefully check all the choices they will fill for counselling of Maharashtra MBBS 2022. After filling the choices, students should click on the ‘submit’ option and lock their choices for Maharashtra MBBS/BDS counselling. Since there is no limit to the number of choices a candidate can fill in Maharashtra MBBS 2022 counselling.
Step 4: Maharashtra MBBS 2022 seat allotment
Authority will release the seat allotment list of Maharashtra MBBS/BDS 2022 on the basis of preferences submitted by candidates, NEET 2022 result, state merit rank, reservation criteria, eligibility conditions, and availability of seats.
RETENTION FORM / AFTER ALLOTEMNT
- The candidate is satisfied with a seat allotted during Maharashtra NEET 2022 counselling and does not wish to participate in further rounds of counselling.
- Such candidates will have to download their admission letter and report to the allotted institute
- Such candidates will also have to submit a status retention form by the date set by DMER.
Situation 2: UPGRADE
- Candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotted to them during Maharashtra MBBS/BDS counselling 2022 round one but wish to upgrade their seat in the next round of counselling.
- Such candidates too need to download their admission letter and report to the allotted college. In case the seat is upgraded in the second round of Maharashtra MBBS 2022 counselling, the last allotted seat will be cancelled.
- Candidates who do not wish to join the seat alloted in the first round of counselling or wish to cancel their admission after Maharashtra MBBS counselling 2022 round one.
- Such candidates will not be eligible for the CAP or mop-up rounds of Maharashtra MBBS/BDS counselling.
- Candidates who do not wish to accept Maharashtra NEET 2022 admission or participate in subsequent rounds of counselling.
Document Required for Maharshtra NEET Counselling Verification
- Copy of Maharashtra MBBS application form
- NEET 2022 result
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- Nationality certificate/Indian Passport
- Domicile certificate
- Higher secondary school certificate
- Secondary school certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Medical fitness certificate
- PwD certificate, if required
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Non-creamy layer certificate, if asked
- Any other certificate/document asked by the authority
Maharashtra NEET Counselling : Documents to be furnished at allotted college
- Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate of 10th class
- 10+2 or Mark Sheet of Equivalent Examination
- Maharashtra MBBS Allotment Letter
- NEET Rank Card
- Certified proof of D.O.B.
- School Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of Caste
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Domicile Certificate
Maharashtra MBBS Merit List 2022
The admission conducting authority will release the merit list for Maharashtra MBBS 2022 admission in PDF format. Those candidates who will register themselves successfully and fulfil the eligibility conditions will be included in the merit list for admission to Maharashtra MBBS.
|2020||Maharashtra NEET Merit List||Download|
|2021||Maharashtra NEET Merit List|