Document Required for DNB Counselling : List of document required during Reporting at the time of DNB Admission
- Allotment Letter (This you will get only after allotment in the counseling)
- Admit Card (Issued by NBE)
- Results / Rank Letter (issued by NBE – The score card issued on March 25th)
- MBBS Marksheets – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Exams
- MBBS Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate (Original provisional is usually accepted)
- Internship completion certificate from the Head of Institution or College
- Permanent / Provisional registration certificate in Medical council
- SSC or HSC certificate or Birth certificate as DoB proof. One of these is enough.
- ID proof (Aadhaar or Voter ID or Passport or Driving Licence – any one)
Category certificates for All India counseling if applicable – SC/ST, EWS, OBC or PwD certificate
- OBC certificate has to be OBC NCL certificate issued for Central Institutes (Non creamy layer and part of the central list of OBCs). Suggest to take one issued after April 1, 2023 to be on the safer side
- EWS certificate has to be EWS certificate issued as per Central norms. We would suggest that if you get one issued after April 1, 2023 to be on the safer side.
MCC may relax the issue date timeline but better to have one issued after April 1, 2023. In case later they don’t allow certificates issued before April 1, 2023 there need not be any running around at the last minute.
Document Required for DNB Counselling