Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2024: Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow, also known as UPDGME conducts the counselling session for Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling. The authority conducts the counselling for 85% quota seats within side the state medical and dental colleges. Candidates have to apply for counselling to get admission in various government and private medical/dental schools and universities in MBBS/BDS courses.
Candidates making use of various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical college may also find their dream college through understanding each tit and bit about it.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2024 Overview
|Uttar Pradesh MBBS admission
|Admissions granted on the basis of
|Exam conducting body
|National Testing Agency
|Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET)
|UP NEET Official website
Eligibility Criteria in Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2024
- Academic Details : 10th & 12th from any recognized school situated in UP or
- Residence Details : Domicile certificate duly issued by designated authority
- Other : To abstain from any difficulty during counselling Candidates are advised to produce his/her domicile certificate
|UttarPradesh MBBS Fees
|UttarPradesh MBBS Seat Matrix
|UttarPradesh MBBS Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
- Registration : All the candidates need to register with Uttar Pradesh NEET counselling after paying registration charges.
- Document Verification : Candidates have to visit nodal centres and verify their documents to prove their eligibility.
- Security Keys : Once the documents verification is done, candidates are allocated with the secret key. This key activates their account for the counselling of NEET UG for state quota seats.
- Choice Filling : With the secret key allotted to candidates, they can login to their accounts. After logging in as per the schedule, students can check the seat to choose.
- Choice Filling : Candidates get seats allocated as per their ranks, cut offs, and preference.
- Upgradation : Candidates can choose to accept the seat or go for a second round. If they accept the seat allotment, they need to report to the college they accepted a seat of.
- Security Deposit Collection : The security deposit will be collected in case the candidate gets allotment of seat. If the student does not get an allotment of seats the deposit would be refundable.
- Register For 2nd Round : In case any candidate does not want to opt college after allotment of seat they need to register again if they wish to go for a second round.
- DD details – DD should be in favor of “Director General Medical Education and Training, UP” Payable at Lucknow. The candidates who have registered in the first round and did not get any seat, need not to register again. They can directly go for the choice filling.
How to Apply for UP NEET Counselling 2024?
The applicants who are participating in NEET exam should complete the counselling process, check out the round-wise process of UP NEET UG Counselling 2024 is mentioned below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online through visiting the internet site https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the applicants will use their NEET-UG roll no. and e-mail I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow commands at the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information could be displayed.
- The candidate will then have to make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS could be dispatched to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to verify successful registration.
- The password you create on the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate gets a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will construct a successful online charge of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as safety money.
- After paying for safety money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling could be available as according to the earlier schedule.
- Candidates might be capable of taking a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference will be AI-NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The very last merit list will be posted at the internet site.
Step 4: Online choice filling
- Visit the legitimate internet site and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling may be completed in numerous sessions however keep in mind to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will now no longer be complete till you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results could be displayed online.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
Document Required for Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling
Candidates included in the merit lists will be required to report at the designated venue for verification of documents. The authority will release the schedule for document verification soon after the release of UP MBBS admission merit lists. In case if the candidate forgets any of the following documents, he/she will not be allowed to participate for further admission process.
- Domicile certificate (to fulfill the eligibility criteria)
- NEET Admit Card
- UP NEET Registration Form
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- NEET 2024 result
- Two passport size photographs.
Reservation Criteria of UP MBBS Counselling 2024
|Type of Reservation
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Uttar Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2024
The admission conducting authority will release the merit list for Uttar Pradesh MBBS 2024 admission in PDF format. Those candidates who will register themselves successfully and fulfil the eligibility conditions will be included in the merit list for admission to Uttar Pradesh MBBS.
|Uttar Pradesh Round 1 NEET UG Merit List 2023
|Uttar Pradesh Round 2 NEET UG Merit List 2023
|Uttar Pradesh Round 3 NEET UG Merit List 2023
|Uttar Pradesh Round 4 NEET UG Merit List 2023
|Uttar Pradesh Round 5 NEET UG Merit List 2023
Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Bond Amount 2024
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Fees & Security Money
|Government MBBS College
|Government BDS College
|Private MBBS College
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Participating MBBS College 2024
Candidates applying for various medical colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. This section provides detailed information about Uttar Pradesh NEET UG counselling participating Medical Colleges listed with the affiliated university & establishment Year. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
List of Uttar Pradesh Government Medical Colleges
List of Uttar Pradesh Private Medical Colleges (Non Minority College)
List of Uttar Pradesh Private Minority Medical Colleges
|Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College, Moradabad
|Career Instt. Of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow
|Era Lucknow Medical College , Lucknow
|F.H. Medical College & Hospital, Etamdapur, Agra
|Integral Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Uttar Pradesh NEET CounsellingUttar Pradesh NEET CounsellingUttar Pradesh NEET CounsellingUttar Pradesh NEET CounsellingUttar Pradesh NEET CounsellingUttar Pradesh NEET CounsellingUttar Pradesh NEET CounsellingUttar Pradesh NEET CounsellingUttar Pradesh NEET Counselling