UttarPradesh NEET Counselling 2022: Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow, also known as UPDGME conducts the counselling session for UttarPradesh NEET Counselling.
UttarPradesh NEET Counselling 2022 Overview
|Admission name||Uttar Pradesh MBBS admission|
|Admissions granted on the basis of||NEET scores|
|Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Counselling authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET)|
Eligibility Criteria in UttarPradesh NEET Counselling 2022
- Academic Details : 10th & 12th from any recognized school situated in UP or
- Residence Details : Domicile cert. duly issued by designated authority
- Other : (To abstain from any difficulty during couns. Candidates are advised to produce his/her domicile cert.)
|Admission Process||NEET UG|
|UttarPradesh MBBS Fees||Click Here|
|UttarPradesh MBBS Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|UttarPradesh MBBS Cutoff||Click Here|
UttarPradesh NEET Counselling Process
- Registration : All the candidates need to register with Uttar Pradesh NEET counselling after paying registration charges.
- Document Verification : Candidates have to visit nodal centres and verify their documents to prove their eligibility.
- Security Keys : Once the documents verification is done, candidates are allocated with the secret key. This key activates their account for the counselling of NEET UG for state quota seats.
- Choice Filling : With the secret key allotted to candidates, they can login to their accounts. After logging in as per the schedule, students can check the seat to choose.
- Choice Filling : Candidates get seats allocated as per their ranks, cut offs, and preference.
- Upgradation : Candidates can choose to accept the seat or go for a second round. If they accept the seat allotment, they need to report to the college they accepted a seat of.
- Security Deposit Collection : The security deposit will be collected in case the candidate gets allotment of seat. If the student does not get an allotment of seats the deposit would be refundable.
- Register For 2nd Round : In case any candidate does not want to opt college after allotment of seat they need to register again if they wish to go for a second round.
- DD details – DD should be in favor of “Director General Medical Education and Training, UP” Payable at Lucknow. The candidates who have registered in the first round and did not get any seat, need not to register again. They can directly go for the choice filling.
Document Required for UttarPradesh NEET Counselling
Candidates included in the merit lists will be required to report at the designated venue for verification of documents. The authority will release the schedule for document verification soon after the release of UP MBBS admission merit lists. In case if the candidate forgets any of the following documents, he/she will not be allowed to participate for further admission process.
- Domicile certificate (to fulfill the eligibility criteria)
- NEET Admit Card
- UP NEET Registration Form
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- NEET 2022 result
- Two passport size photographs
UttarPradesh MBBS Merit List 2022
The admission conducting authority will release the merit list for UttarPradesh MBBS 2022 admission in PDF format. Those candidates who will register themselves successfully and fulfil the eligibility conditions will be included in the merit list for admission to UttarPradesh MBBS.
|2020||UttarPradesh NEET Merit List||Download|
|2022||UttarPradesh NEET Merit List|